From WW Simply Delicious. Serving size: 1 cup chicken mixture and 1/2 cup rice mixture. Per serving: 342 calories, 6 g fat, 62 mg cholesterol, 42 mg carb, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein; 7 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 granny smith apple, unpeeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup currants
- 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil; add in the chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2Stir/saute for about 6 minutes or until browned; transfer to a plate.
- 3Add in the apple, onion, ginger, and garlic to the skillet.
- 4Cook for about 6 minutes or until the apple and onion are tender.
- 5Stir in the curry powder; cook 1 minute.
- 6Add in the chicken, chutney, currants, broth, half-and-half, and parsley; bring to a boil.
- 7Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes or until the flavors are blended and the sauce thickens slightly.
- 8Sprinkle with almonds.
- 9Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken With Apples and Mango Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.5
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 381.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: