Recipe by lazyme
From 101 Things To Do With A Slow Cooker, this is a simple meal and the sauce is good over mashed potatoes.
Top Review by jmhill22
Loved It! This is how I cooked it -- doubled the cream of mushroom soup, used one large (Very large, that's why only one) onion, Replaced the water with Milk (1%) and used 10 oz of fresh baby bella mushrooms whole. 6 hours on low and half way through I added 4 medium cut up (each into 12-16 pieces) yellow potatoes. I waited only to make sure their owuld be enough "gravy" to cook them and there was plenty. Next time I may simply quarter them and add at the beginning.
My little ones LOVED it! Thanks for posting!
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup water or 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup