1/9 Photos of Cream Cheese Tarts (Paula Deen)
A wonderful little cheesecake for a dessert buffet. It is incredibly easy to make and looks and tastes very impressive. I saw Paula Deen make them on FoodTV and I couldn't wait to try them myself. Use canned pie filling, fresh fruit or use your imagination!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup (12 total) of muffin pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- 4Place a vanilla wafer FLAT side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers filling each to about 1/4 inch from top of paper.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Allow tarts to cool completely before filling. When you remove the tarts from the oven, they will be puffed up, but as they cool, the center will sink, creating the perfect well to fill with a couple of spoonfuls of your favorite filling.
- 7Chill thoroughly before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Tarts (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.3
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 160.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g