1/1 Photo of Cranberry Chutney
Once again, I have to give Taste of Home credit for this recipe. I have made a slight alteration to suit my likes. I cooked this for the first time last night to take to a Thanksgiving meal we had at work. I have already had to give the recipe to others. It has a wonderful tart/sweet flavor and it is just as good served over dressing as it is served over meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
- 2Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- 3Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 4Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from the heat; stir in raisins and lemon juice.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight before serving.
- 7Just before serving, stir in the walnuts.
- 8Serve with meat or dressing.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (1955 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 171.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 91.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g