Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An old friend of mine gave me this recipe years ago, it isn't that great looking....but it makes up for it with the taste; my family and friends expect me to make it for holidays....enjoy
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip (must be miracle whip, don't use mayo)
- 1 tablespoon onion (chopped very fine)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 12 -16 ounces frozen crab (thawed and drained on paper towels)
- .Mix everything together EXCEPT for the chili sauce and the crabmeat. Spread the mixture onto a fancy serving plate. Pour the chili sauce on top and spread it out with a spatula. Sprinkle the crab on top of the chili sauce.
- Put in frig to chill for a couple of hours, serve with Waverly Crackers.