1/2 Photos of Copycat Olive Garden Chicken San Remo
1 hr 10 mins
I love Italian food and this is a dish I have made over and over for the past 5 years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs green peppers, cut into strips
- 8 ounces yellow onions, cut into strips
- 16 ounces mushrooms, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 32 ounces crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1Heat oil in large pot over medium high heat.
- 2Add peppers, onions, mushrooms and saute, stirring constantly for 15-20 minutes.
- 3Add garlic, cook 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in tomatoes, herbs, wine and bouillon.
- 5Lower heat and let simmer while preparing chicken.
- 6Heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a lrage non-stick skillet.
- 7Dredge chicken in flour and saute until golden. (Do not crowd skillet, and add more olive oil as necessary).
- 8As pieces brown, add to tomato-pepper sauce.
- 9When all pieces have been added, cover and simmer for 10 minutes to finish cooking chicken.
- 10Serve sauce over pasta.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Olive Garden Chicken San Remo
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 559.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 52.4 g