Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
I mean I rarely have time to make a cheesecake. This will do. from cooksrecipes.com. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by alligirl
This is a rich, rich pie! YUM! Sooooo smooth and creamy, it is a great sub for a cheesecake! I'm sorry that my photo doesn't do it justice; I may try again, for a better shot, providing I get another slice! ;-) I did follow the recipe, as directed. Thanks so much for sharing a fab pie recipe, ~SarahBeth~!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, heat chocolate chips and milk over low heat, stirring until melted. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar and cream cheese.
- Add chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping to blend.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust. Freeze about 4 hours to set.