1/1 Photo of Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
4 hrs 20 mins
I mean I rarely have time to make a cheesecake. This will do. from cooksrecipes.com. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, heat chocolate chips and milk over low heat, stirring until melted. Let cool.
- 2In a large bowl, beat together sugar and cream cheese.
- 3Add chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- 4Fold in whipped topping to blend.
- 5Spoon mixture into pie crust. Freeze about 4 hours to set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 61.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g