Super Simple Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
I had some frozen strawberries and this just came out of my head. My son and b/f really enjoyed it. Cook time is chill time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 3⁄4 cup frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant strawberry pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, divided (thawed)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- On low speed, beat in water and pudding mix until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping and strawberries.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill 2 hours until set.
- Garnish with remaining topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This pie is good, but - it is WAY too sweet....I guess if I made it again, I would most likely not use as much sweetened condensed milk??? I don't know however, how this would affect the pie's consistancy (?) - Maybe I should not use Frozen Strawberries which are in a syrup??? Please, any suggestions on how to make this pie not be as sweet, I would be grateful, thanks.Reply
see 3 more