Easy Chocolate Lover's Cheesepie
photo by allymorse
- Ready In:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups hershey's semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips, divided
- 1 extra-serving size packaged graham cracker crumb crust (9 oz)
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Heat oven to 450.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir in 1 2/3 cups chocolate chips; pour into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 250; continue baking 30 minutes or just until set.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Cover; refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Place remaining 1/3 cup chips and whipping cream in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 20-30 seconds or just until smooth when stirred.
- Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesepie.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesepie.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!