Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and beat until creamy.
- Then beat in egg and vanilla.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, then toss the remaining 1 cup with flour. Fold floured chips into mixture.
- Pour into crust. Bake 35-40 minutes, until center springs back when lightly touched.
- Set cake aside to cool while you make the glaze topping.
- In small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together reserved chocolate chips and whipping cream. Cook until thickened and smooth.
- Pour glaze over cake, smoothing to cover almost to the edges.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This cheesecake was super easy and really good! I omitted the chocolate glaze topping as the cake itself was rich and sweet enough with the milk and chocolate chips. I used my spring form pan and used graham cracker crumbs and baked as directly. It looked like a cake you'd buy from a high end bakery :) I was totally please with this and will make again! Thanks!