Recipe by R.Lynn
Everybody needs more than a few chili recipes to get them through the winter. Here's one that can stick to your ribs and have the extra spicy kick on chipotles in Adobo.
Top Review by The Soup Nazi
I have made this chili twice now. Both times incredible!! I doubled the chili's (my preference) but otherwise followed the recipe. Not your traditional chili, but if you are a chili fan, do try it! 5 stars! Thanks R.Lynn!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 chipotle chiles in adobo, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large deep dish, nonstick skillet or pot, brown ground beef with onion and salt.
- Add tomatoes, beans, chicken broth, water, chilies, chili powder and garlic, stir together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.