1/3 Photos of Chinese Chicken Stir-Fry
We just have to have this every once in a while. Very easy to make, tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces boneless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks (with juice)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 cups sweet red peppers, diced
- 1 1/2 cups green peppers, diced
- hot cooked rice
- 1In resealable bag, put the chicken pieces, pineapple and juice, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, cornstarch, chicken broth and hoisin sauce.
- 2Shake well.
- 3Refrigerate for 25 minutes (or up to 24 hours).
- 4Coat a wok with cooking spray and set to med hi heat.
- 5Remove the chicken and pineapple from bag with slotted spoon, (keep the marinade).
- 6When wok is hot, add the chicken and pineapple.
- 7Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 8Add the peppers; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- 9Add the marinade; bring to a boil.
- 10Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 11Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.4
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 482.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 15.6 g