- 1 lb boneless pork roast
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice pork into strips approximately 1 1/2 inches thick, 5-6 inch long, and 1/2 inch wide.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and mix well.
- Marinate pork strips in sauce for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Bake in preheated oven 375°F for 25 minutes.
- Turn meat over and bake for an additional 25 minutes.