Baked Venison / Beef Parmesan
- Ready In:
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic salt and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Beat egg with salt and pepper in a second bowl.
- Dip meat in egg, then coat well with crumbs.
- Place steaks on a plate and refrigerate 20 minutes to set crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; melt butter in a 9x13 pan till hot in oven.
- Add steaks to pan; bake 15-20 minutes.
- Flip steaks, spoon spaghetti sauce over the meat and bake another 15-20 minutes until meat is tender. (Time will vary depending on thickness of steaks).
- Top with mozzarella, baking 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a stay at home mom with 3 adorable children-an 8 year old daredevil son, a 5 1/2 year old princess and a wild little 2 year old girl! I love to cook, and like having my little helpers in the kitchen! I usually love recipes that are completely from scratch (I still love them actually) but right now my focus is on having any kind of food ready by mealtime! It's a little crazy here lately. Every summer we have a huge organic garden, apple orchard and raspberry and blueberry patches, along with a woods full of wild foods waiting for me to learn what they are so I can collect them. I'm learning about wild mushrooms first, so if anyone has any tips, let me know. We also eat wild venison which my husband and I hunt ourselves. It's our favorite meat, since it's lean, organic and cheap! Some of my hobbies are: hiking, biking, rock climbing, gardening, playing in the water with my kids, or just swinging in the hammock with a good book. I go stir crazy if I spend too much time inside.