Mini Chicken Pot Pies
If you don't have 10 ounce custard cups, use foil tart pans (4 1/2 inches in diameter by 1 1/4 incehse tall).
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed 1/2 inch
- 1 cup refrigerated potatoes with onion, cooked diced (from 20 oz bag)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄3 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Heat oven to 400°F in 2 quart saucepan, mix peas and carrots, chicken, potatoes, milk, 1/2 tsp thyme and the soup. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Divide mixture evenly among 4 ungreased 10 ounce custard cups.
- Unroll crescent dough. Place 1 crescent over each custard cup.
- In small bowl, mix egg and water. Bursh mixture over dough. Sprinkle 1/8 tsp thyme over dough. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until crusts are golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Very good! I had to use a broccoli, cauliflower and carrot mix because I didn't have carrots and peas. I also had used my frozen hash browns between the time I planned to make this and when I actually did. I shredded a potato, cooked it with some chopped onion and oil in a skillet and mixed everything together. I used small individual casseroles, and two crescent rolls fit perfectly on top of each. This recipe is very flexible and pleases everyone!Reply