- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over med heat til crisp. Remove bacon from pan. Add chicken to drippings; cook 6 min on each side or til cooked through. Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Add onion to pan; cook 2 min or til tender. Add cider and broth; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook til reduced to 1/2 c (about 5 min). Stir in cooked bacon and serve sauce over chicken.