Chicken With Bacon Cream Sauce
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- hot cooked rice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*F (180*C).
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Wrap each chicken breast in 1 strip of bacon and place in a 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and soup. Spoon mixture over the chicken and bake uncovered for 40 to 50 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"