Top Review by Laura Smith
My husband said this was the best thing I've made in years! Thank you Lori. I thought it was great too, I'm not a big lover of chicken, but I must say I'll be sure to serve it again. It would be a great main course for a dinner party. Laura
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut up
- 1 can diced green chilis
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 8 flour tortillas
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken, set aside.
- Saute onions in butter until transparent.
- Mix soup, milk and spices.
- Starting with flour tortillas, layer ingredients (tortillas, soup mixture, chicken, onions, chilies, then cheese. Repeat layers, ending with cheese) in a round 2 qt size casserole dish -- I have tried it in a square pan and it does not come out as well.
- Bake at 350 oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.