Healthy Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 12 corn tortillas
- 7 ounces black beans
- 7 ounces corn
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups 2% cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix soup, sour cream, milk, chili powder, and cumin until blended.
- Stir in chicken (cooked and shredded), tomatoes with chilies, 1/2 of tortillas (cut into strips), beans, corn, and bell pepper. Stir in 1/2 of the cheese. Spoon and spread mixture in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining tortilla strips (cut into strips).
- Bake for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and let stand 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!