Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs With Edamame and Snow Peas
- Cook rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, scallions, and ginger. Shape into 16 meatballs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the meatballs, turning, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Wipe out the skillet. Heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add the peas and edamame. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes. Return the meatballs to skillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and sugar. Add to the skillet and simmer until slightly thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over the rice.
- Tip: To keep the ground chicken from sticking to your fingers, wet your hands before forming the meatballs.