- 4 medium potatoes
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml sliced green onion (optional)
- 59.14 ml prepared teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into slices or cubes and microwave 10 minutes until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, brown chicken in oil over high heat in a large skillet.
- Add potatoes; saute and toss until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Add onions (if using) and teriyaki sauce, toss until heated through.
- This is good served over rice.