1/6 Photos of Chicken Dinner in a Bundt Pan
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Easy to prepare and fun to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 whole chicken, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 6 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 small red potatoes, washed and halved
- 2 medium onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix seasonings together.
- 3Rub mixture on chicken including the inside.
- 4Stand chicken up in the bundt pan. Make sure the cone is inside of the cavity of the chicken. Tuck back wings.
- 5Add veggies around the chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6Pour melted margarine over chicken and veggies.
- 7Put pan on a baking sheet to catch any drippings. Bake for 60 to 80 minutes depending on size of chicken. Bake until tender and veggies are done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Dinner in a Bundt Pan
Serving Size: 1 (765 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 999.7
- Calories from Fat 523
- Total Fat 58.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 569.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 51.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: