1/3 Photos of Chicken, Broccoli and Biscuit Casserole
1 hr 30 mins
This is the first recipe that I ever found on the internet. Probably found it approx. 8 years ago. My family loves it. Great one dish meal and serious comfort food. For more than 4 servings, I double entire recipe and bake in 9x13.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 10 ounces cooked broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash curry
- 8 ounces refrigerated biscuits
- 1Combine all ingredients except biscuits and topping in an 1 ½ quart casserole.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 4Cut biscuits into halves and arrange in casserole.
- 5Mix sour cream, egg, celery seed and salt to make topping; sprinkle over casserole.
- 6Return to oven and contine baking 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Broccoli and Biscuit Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.0
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 180.6 mg
- Sodium 2221.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 41.8 g