1 hr 5 mins
Chef #217139 H Forst's Note:
A nice recipe to make to show you are a great cook.Kids will love it the men too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking.
- 2powder, salt and butter; cut with pastry blender until crumbs are.
- 3size of large peas. Melt over hot not boiling water,
- 4semi sweet chocolate chips. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 5at room temperature (about 5 minutes). Add milk and egg to melted.
- 6chocolate and mix well. Blend chocolate into flour mixture. Spread.
- 7cherry pie filling in bottom of 2 quart casserole. Drop chocolate.
- 8batter randomly over cherries. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- 9Bake at 350 F for 40 45 minutes. Serve warm with heavy cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Chocolate Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.9
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 580.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 39.3 g
- Protein 9.8 g