Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
A nice recipe to make to show you are a great cook.Kids will love it the men too.
Make and share this Cherry Chocolate Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking.
- powder, salt and butter; cut with pastry blender until crumbs are.
- size of large peas. Melt over hot not boiling water,
- semi sweet chocolate chips. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- at room temperature (about 5 minutes). Add milk and egg to melted.
- chocolate and mix well. Blend chocolate into flour mixture. Spread.
- cherry pie filling in bottom of 2 quart casserole. Drop chocolate.
- batter randomly over cherries. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 45 minutes. Serve warm with heavy cream.
This is heavenly! The chocolate is like a brownie dumpling. I scooped out a dumpling, topped it with vanilla ice cream and spooned the warm cherries over all. I'll be making this again. Thanks for posting H. Made for My3Chefs Nov '09.