Sugar-Free Cherry Cobbler
- Ready In:
- 3 cups tart cherries, pitted
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 -2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl combine the 3/4 cup Splenda and cornstarch. Then mix in the cherries. Place the cherries in a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In another bowl cream butter and 1 cup Splenda. Add in milk powder, baking soda, flour, salt, baking powder, and milk.
- Spoon the batter over top of the berries, using a spatula to smooth it out.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love Mexican and Italian foods. I look for low-fat recipes when possible. But most important is easy to fix and affordable recipes. I love the Reiman publications--Light & Tasty and Quick Cooking.