Light Fresh Peach Cobbler
photo by CookinMindy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 cup white flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup skim milk
- 4 -5 fresh peaches, skinned and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup instant plain oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl combine flour, sugar, splenda, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and milk. Mix well.
- Spray 9x9 pan and pour batter in to pan.
- Sprinkle peaches on top of batter.
- Combine topping and evenly sprinkle on top.
- Bake one hour until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm the daughter of Cookin'Diva who taught me everything I know about cooking. I love to cook and love to bake even more. I like to have fun experimenting and make my favorite recipe's healthier. I'm a senior in child development and family studies and work at a local YWCA. I love trying out new recipes on the families at River Vineyard Church, especially baked treats!