Recipe by Shahana
This is from the label of 25% less salt Chicken Broth. The label recipe calls for Asian vegetable mix which makes a nice departure from the usual.
Top Review by yogiclarebear
This was nice, but could use a little kicking up for me. I skipped the oil and added minced garlic in place of the garlic powder. I used Splenda in place of the brown sugar as well. My veggies were a pepper and onion stir fry mix. I might like some ginger or more garlic next time. Easy recipe and leftovers kept well! Thanks for posting.
- 10 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder