Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like curry, you can add a teaspoon of curry powder before you purée the soup. For more healthy, gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups butternut squash, diced
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 800 ml vegetable stock or 800 ml water, and vegetable soup base
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley (to garnish) (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a soup pot and sauté onion until it is translucent.
- Add butternut squash, cauliflower, and vegetable stock (or water and vegetable soup base) and cook until vegetables are soft for about 15 minutes.
- Add salt and purée the soup using a hand blender or blender.
- Ladle into soup bowls and sprinkle parsley flakes (if using).
- Infuse love and serve!