Pear and Goat Cheese Stuffed Pumpkins
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Cut off the top of pumpkins and scoop out the seeds.
- In a small bowl, place chopped pear and cinnamon and mix well.
- Stuff the pumpkins with the pear mixture.
- Place pumpkins in a shallow baking dish and bake for 45 minutes or until the pumpkins are tender.
- Take the pumpkins out and top with goat cheese crumbles. Broil for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn.
- Infuse love and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!