Curried Quinoa and Edamame Salad (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- In a medium sauce pan, place quinoa and water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add carrots and curry powder and cover.
- After 5 minutes, add edamame and cook until all the water is absorbed for about another 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked quinoa to a large bowl and add celery, raisins, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the quinoa and mix well. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Let it cool on the counter.
- Infuse love and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!