Fresh Mozzarella and Walnut Green Salad
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 8 asparagus spears, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 5 ounces salad greens
- 1⁄3 red pepper, cut into strips
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella balls (small)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts (raw, roasted, or candied)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- salt and black pepper
- Boil water in a small pan, place asparagus pieces to cook for a few minutes (Do not overcook).
- Immerse the cooked asparagus in ice water to stop cooking.
- Place salad greens on a large serving plate.
- Top with the cooked asparagus, all the remaining vegetables, mozzarella balls and walnuts.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, honey or maple syrup, salt and pepper in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Infuse love and drizzle the dressing right before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!