1/4 Photos of Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
A great breakfast to make when you don't feel like cooking. Put everything in the oven & leave it. Also good on the go, cut into squares & eat with your fingers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375F then spray a 9x9 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Place the tater tots in the bottom of the pan. Next sprinkle the turkey sausage or crumbled bacon over the tater tots.
- 3Note: If you want to add vegetables, such as mushrooms or green peppers, you should add them along with the meat.
- 4Whisk the half & half & cream cheese together in a bowl. Once smooth whisk in the eggs & spices then stir in the cheese. Pour over the tater tots then bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.7
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 278.8 mg
- Sodium 976.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked turkey sausage