1/2 Photos of Breakfast in a Corn Muffin
Recipe Reader's Note:
This has scrambled eggs and sausage mixed right into corn muffins. It's from Taste of Home magazine, altered a bit to suit our tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a muffin pan well with non-stick spray or line with paper liners.
- 2In a bowl, whisk eggs well and season with salt and pepper.
- 3In a skillet, melt butter and add eggs. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Be sure to break up the eggs so they will be distributed through all the muffins.
- 4In a large bowl, prepare the corn muffin mix according to the package directions, using the additional egg and the 1/3 cup milk.
- 5Gently stir the sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese into the corn muffin batter.
- 6Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 7Bake 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Let cool in pan 5 minutes before removing.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfast in a Corn Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.8 mg
- Sodium 390.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g