1/2 Photos of Best Banana Bread, Gluten-Free
1 hr 15 mins
This is my first attempt at gluten free baking using my original recipe with gluten-free flours. The texture, flavor and density were perfect! There is nothing to miss with this recipe! Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Blend together dry ingredients.
- 3Mash bananas and add lemon juice.
- 4Combine beaten eggs, canola and milk.
- 5Combine bananas with egg mixture.
- 6Add to dry ingredients and stir well.
- 7Pour into two greased loaf pans or a 9x13 cake pan.
- 8Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. (about 45 min - 1 hr).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Banana Bread, Gluten-Free
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 317.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: