Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups portabella mushrooms, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 4 cups cooked rice
- In a medium skillet, sauté butter, onion, wine & mushrooms.
- Start the rice cooking on a separate burner.
- Stir the onion & mushroom mixture until the onions are transparent (about 2 minutes).
- Add in ground beef, salt & pepper.
- Cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain 1/2 the excess fluid, leaving 1/2 in the skillet.
- Lower heat to medium low.
- Stir in the sour cream and plain yogurt.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Serve over cooked rice.