Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a crockpot recipe from a neighbor.
Make and share this Beef Cubes over Egg Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g beef stew meat
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 29.58 ml sherry wine
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 3.69 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml marjoram
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 340.19-453.59 g wide egg noodles
- 14.79-29.58 ml butter (optional)
- Place beef cubes into crockpot. Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT egg noodles. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Just before beef is done, cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain. Use optional butter for the cooked noodles, if desired.
- Serve beef mixture over hot cooked noodles.
I followed the recipe without any substitutions or changes. It was good (a little on the bland side) but nothing special.
We loved this. I served it with brown rice instead of the noodles since we are noodled out and it went very well together. I also left out the onion and used an Italian herbal blend rather than the individual herbs. Everyone from the 5 year old to the husband loved this so I will be making it again. Thanks for posting it.