- 907.18 g beef stew meat
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 29.58 ml sherry wine
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 3.69 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml marjoram
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 340.19-453.59 g wide egg noodles
- 14.79-29.58 ml butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef cubes into crockpot. Add all remaining ingredients EXCEPT egg noodles. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Just before beef is done, cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain. Use optional butter for the cooked noodles, if desired.
- Serve beef mixture over hot cooked noodles.