Make and share this Bay Scallops Ceviche recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb fresh bay scallop, cut into quarters
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 pinch black pepper
- In a large bowl, marinate scallops in lime juice covered overnight in the refrigerator Drain lime juice, add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and marinate for 2 1/2 hours in refrigerator.
- Serve chilled with crackers.
This is the best ceviche I've ever made/had!
YUM! 5 star all the way! This mad a delicious appetizer, served it on crackers. love the combination of flavours with the scallops and it was easy to put together and soooo easy to eat!! I had to use dried cilantr and only had red and yellow sweet peppers; because everything else was chopped I also chopped the stewed tomatoes. I will be making these again, thanks for posting.