1/1 Photo of Balsamic Sirloin Steaks
2 hrs 25 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
I found this recipe in our local newspaper. It produces a wonderfully flavored tender grilled steak. Cook time includes marinading.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a resealable plastic bag, combine vinegar, oil, basil, mustard, garlic and sugar; mix well.
- 2Add steak, turn to coat and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3When ready to cook, remove steak and discard marinade.
- 4Grill steak 17 to 21 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- 5Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 6Slice steak crosswise and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Sirloin Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 113.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 37.8 g