Classic Grilled Steak With Rosemary Mustard Butter
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Classic tender grilled filet mignon or sirloin steaks, topped with a delicious herbed mustard butter! Very simple and easy to prepare. Wonderful served with jacket potatoes and a fresh green garden salad. Prep time includes chill time.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 beef filet mignon steaks (or sirloin steaks)
- 2 ounces butter, softened (50 g)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon very finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the butter in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Mix in the rosemary, mustard, garlic and pepper.
- Spoon the butter onto a piece of parchment paper or cling wrap. Roll the butter inside the paper into a log shape; twist the ends of the paper to seal.
- Refrigerate the butter at least 1 hour until firm (make-ahead tip: butter will keep in the fridge for several days, or may be frozen).
- Cook steaks to your liking, and let rest 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Slice the butter into thick rounds, set one on top of each grilled steak and serve.
- Great with jacket potatoes and a fresh garden salad.
- Note: Recipe makes enough butter for 2 steaks, but may easily be doubled or tripled etc. to suit.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION