Whiskey BBQ Marinated Top Sirloin Steaks
- Ready In:
- Combine all ingrediants, except the steaks, in a bowl and mix well.
- Reserve 1 cup of the marinade and set aside.
- Place steaks in a 1 gallon resealable bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks and then seal and place bag in the refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours to marinate.
- Preheat the grill.
- Place a foil sheet on the grill and punch holes randomly in it.
- Place steaks on foil and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness basting with reserved marinade.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!