Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious breakfast foods baked right in our fabulous Mini Baguettes! Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2436
- 4 rhodes warm-n-serv mini French baguettes, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper
- extra cheese, sprinkled on top
- Cut top off baguettes and pull out bread to make a deep hallowed depression in each one.
- Mix all ingredients except extra cheese and pour equally into each of the 4 baguettes (the egg will bake up and fill the shell).
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle more cheese on top of hot baguettes.
- Serve warm.