Grilled Chicken Fajita Pizza
photo by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- Ready In:
- 6 rhodes texas rolls or 9 rhodes dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- vegetable oil
- 1 large boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- yellow pepper
- 2 slices red onions
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 - 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 12-inch pizza crust. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brush chicken, peppers and onions with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill for about 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked. Cut peppers into strips and set aside with chicken and onions.
- Remove wrap from dough and brush one side with oil. Carefully place oil side down on grill. Brush top of dough with oil. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove crust from grill and spread with salsa. Sprinkle half the cheese over the salsa. Top with chicken, peppers and onions and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place back on grill and cover to melt the cheese, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from grill and sprinkle with cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Rhodes Bake-N-Serv is the brand name used by Rhodes International, Inc. which is owned and managed by Ken Farnsworth Jr., his eldest son Kenny Farnsworth, President, and Erik Lehnardt. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with plants in Columbus, Wisconsin. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv supplies grocery stores, club stores, and mass merchandisers across the United States. Rhodes is also available to restaurants, schools, and other institutions through food service distributors.<br /> <br /> Rhodes Bake-N-Serv continues the tradition of quality started by Mr. Herbert Cecil Rhodes Jr. and all the dedicated people who have made Rhodes “America’s Favorite Frozen Dough”.</p>