Twisted Meatball Subs
photo by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- Ready In:
- 12 rhodes dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 36 fully cooked meatballs
- 12 skewers
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- Roll each dinner roll into a 12-inch rope. Skewer one end of the rope, then a meatball, wrap the dough half way around the meatball and skewer the dough again, then another meatball. Continue this process until you have 3 meatballs on your skewer and end with dough. Position the meatballs at least an inch apart on the skewer. Repeat with all 12 rolls.
- Lay on sprayed baking sheets and bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown and meatballs are heated through.
- Combine butter, parmesan cheese and dried parsley and brush over subs. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Rhodes Bake-N-Serv is the brand name used by Rhodes International, Inc. which is owned and managed by Ken Farnsworth Jr., his eldest son Kenny Farnsworth, President, and Erik Lehnardt. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with plants in Columbus, Wisconsin. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv supplies grocery stores, club stores, and mass merchandisers across the United States. Rhodes is also available to restaurants, schools, and other institutions through food service distributors.<br /> <br /> Rhodes Bake-N-Serv continues the tradition of quality started by Mr. Herbert Cecil Rhodes Jr. and all the dedicated people who have made Rhodes “America’s Favorite Frozen Dough”.</p>