1/5 Photos of Awesome Roasted Potatoes With Sour Cream Dip
1 hr 20 mins
wicked cook 46's Note:
The version of roasted potatoes my family loves. This one came about after trial and error LOL You can adjust the seasoning to your taste I like to marinade the potatoes for about 30 minutes before roasting
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
sour cream dip
- 1Wash and chunk potatoes. Can peel if you want. I usually don't.
- 2Mix all ingredients except the parmesan cheese and toss with potatoes.
- 3Pour into a baking dish.
- 4Marinade for 30 minutes.
- 5Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until fork tender.
- 6Sprinkle with the cheese just before serving.
- 7Time depends on size of potatoes.
- 8NOTE: Depending on your personal likes you can mix the potatoes and oil/seasoings in a bowl,marinade then just spoon the potatoes into an oiled or sprayed baking dish and then drizzle with as much of the oil/seasoning mixtue as you would like to use.
- 9Sour Cream Dip.
- 10Mix all ingredients. Chill for an hour.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Awesome Roasted Potatoes With Sour Cream Dip
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.2
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 432.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: