Ranch Roasted Potatoes
Delicious, delightful, delectable - and soooo easy. Recipe compliments of Hidden Valley.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix (seasoning and salad mix)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place potatoes in a resealable plastic bag and add oil, seal bag.
- Toss to coat, add salad dressing mix and toss again until coated.
- Bake in an ungreased baking pan for 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation