Roasted Kielbasa & Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 5 -7 potatoes, washed and cut up into bite-size chunks (skin on)
- 1 package kielbasa, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 9x13" baking pan.
- Cook in oven, covered with foil for approximately 1 hour.
- You can stir after 1/2 hour of cooking.
Join The Conversation
made this tonight. followed instructions as written except that I added my own favorite spices...garlic powder, black pepper, Cajun seasoning....and didn't use the onion soup, feeling that it would be too salty for us. Used just a dab of olive oil, Lined the casserole dish with foil for easy cleanup. It was simply fantastic. For years I've been making this on the stove, but I now will use this recipe instead. Excellent!!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've been enjoying this site for many years. Whenever I am looking for a recipe I look here first. I live on the coast of Maine, but have also lived in Vermont & Florida. I currently spend my week as the office administrator of a stevedoring company. Most weekends I do something creative in the kitchen. Summer definitely includes vegetable & flower gardening. My fiance & I do a lot of canning & enjoy the entire process.</p> <p>My dream is to open a business that incudes baked items and especially pies. Someday ...</p> <p>.</p>