Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Source: loulou46 (Copykat)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease a 9" square pan.
- Heat olive oil in skillet, add onion and garlic and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl combine onions and garlic with remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until set in center. Cut into 36 squares. Can be frozen and reheated just before serving.