Make and share this Apple Crisp II recipe from Food.com.
- With pastry cutter or steel blade in food processor add flour, brown sugar, oatmeal, baking powder, salt and butter.
- Process until mixture no longer looks "floury".
- Add walnuts and process just a second. Set aside.
- Half and core apples, peeling is up to you.
- Slice apples.
- Arrange apple slices in a buttered 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine sugar (adjust to tartness) and cinnamon.
- Spread over apples.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Distribute topping over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.