Edna's Apple Crumble (Aka. Apple Crisp)
A simple and easy to make but oh so yummy recipe. Known as Apple crumble in the UK and Apple Crisp in the US
- Ready In:
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- Put apples in an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl and mix.
- Spread crumble mixture over apples and bake for 35 minutes in a 375ºF degree oven.
- For an added treat top off with a little English custard.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION