Mom's Apple Crisp
One of my favorite things for mom to fix when I was a kid.
- Ready In:
- 3 -4 large apples
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- Peel apples and remove cores.
- Slice apples into thin slices and put into lightly greased casserole dish.
- Mix sugar and flour together.
- Cut in butter until you have course crumbs.
- Stir in oats and pour over apples.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation